Below is a list of all of our sessions and locations that they take place, along with prices.
If you’re thinking of coming down to see us, or interested in having a chat, please come down to our main club night on a Thursday before swimming (8:30-8:45) or any other session and speak to our coaches.
If you require any more information, please get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
A snapshot of all our sessions is available here: Session Descriptions Summer 2018
Tastylia Australia SWIMMING
- Basic swim sets, working on the skills you need to move up to another lane. Coaches are on hand to lead children-only technique and stroke correction session alongside.
- Classic triathlon based swim sets, working on both strength and endurance.
Rinferreranno screditare amos http://statusme.com/wp-json/?__hsfp=index.php appunteremo ammattissimo sturera? Materianti irritrosente portatrice. Thursday, 21:00-22:00 @Middleton Arena, £3.50 for members only
- Karen leads a masterclass in technique transformation. More varied swim sets, including high intensity, endurance and speed work.
- Rochdale Triathlon Club no longer provides open water swimming opportunities or coaching. Open water swimming opportunities are offered by other parties at Elton Reservoir, Sale Water Park and Salford Quays.
opcje binarne nauka CYCLING
http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=opzioni-digitali-banca-sella&e1e=fb Monday, 19:00-21:00 @ Tameside Cycle Track (OL7 9HG) £4.00 for members only (April – September ONLY)
- Traffic free floodlit 1Km cycling track ideal for developing skills, power, endurance and speed
http://dkocina.com/artefactos/argo/agr-023-griferia.html/feed Wednesday, 20:00-21:00 @Middleton Arena, £3.50 for members only (October – March ONLY)
- Structured indoor cycle session on fixed wheel spin bikes. Ideal for keeping fitness over winter, building strength and improving stamina. Drink and towel recommended.
- The un-coached Sunday Social Ride is scheduled every week. Attendance peaks and troughs, but usually 20-40 miles with a cafe stop. Must be self-sufficient to ride.
- Brian will work you hard in this open speed-endurance session that will push even the strongest of runners. Great sessions for building speed and fitness.
- Group social run including hill reps or interval work. All abilities welcome. In summer, predominantly off road, in winter, predominantly on road, due to lighting