Below is a list of all of our sessions and locations that they take place, along with prices.
If you’re thinking of coming down to see us, or interested in having a chat, please come down to our main club night on a Thursday before swimming (8:30-8:45) or any other session and speak to our coaches.
If you require any more information, please get in touch by emailing email@example.com.
A snapshot of all our sessions is available HERE, or see below for a full descriptions.
Tuesday, 19:15-20:15 @Middleton Arena, £3/£5
- Basic swim sets, working on the skills you need to move up to another lane. Coaches are on hand to lead children-only technique and stroke correction session alongside.
Tuesday, 20:15-21:15 @Middleton Arena, £3/£5
- Classic triathlon based swim sets, working on both strength and endurance. Coaches are on hand to lead adult-only technique and stroke correction session alongside.
Thursday, 21:00-22:00 @Middleton Arena, £3/£5
- Karen leads a masterclass in technique transformation. More varied swim sets with Trevor & Graham, including high intensity, endurance and speed work.
Open Water Swimming
- Rochdale Triathlon Club no longer provide open water swimming opportunities at Elton Reservoir. Please contact Bolton Triathlon Club, who still provide sessions at Elton on Tuesday nights.
Monday, 19:30-21:00 @ Tameside Cycle Track OL7 9HG £3/£5 (Summer season)
- Traffic free floodlit 1Km cycling track ideal for developing power, endurance and speed
Wednesday, 20:00-21:00 @Middleton Arena, £3/£5 (October – March ONLY)
- Structured indoor cycle session on fixed wheel spin bikes. Ideal for keeping fitness over winter, building strength and improving stamina. Drink and towel recommended.
Sunday, 9:30 @Littleborough Monument, £0
- The un-coached Sunday Social Ride is scheduled every week. Attendance peaks and troughs, but usually 20-40 miles with a cafe stop. Must be self-sufficient to ride.
Wednesday, 19:00-20:00 @Kingsway Park School, £2
- Brian will work you hard in this open speed-endurance session that will push even the strongest of runners. Great sessions for building speed and fitness.
Thursday, 19:15-20:15 @Middleton Arena, £0
- Group social run including hill reps or interval work. All abilities welcome. In summer, predominantly off road, in winter, predominantly on road, due to lighting